I will no longer be posting on this blog. I have gotten over this guy. it took me 6 months and writing all my thoughts and feelings on this blog really helped me out a lot. It was a key source to my recovery.
Here are my final advice to those who are still suffering:
1. stop listening to those sad sappy break up songs. It will only make you more depress. I recovered faster when I just turned off the radio or switch stations when those songs play. Avoid:
Adele: Someone like you and Set Fire Into the Rain
Maroon 5: Payphone
Goyte: Someone that I used to know
Alex Clare: Too Close
2. Don’t wonder about your ex, or how happy your ex is with the new significant other. Or if your ex cares about you or thinks of you. Just assume the answer is NO and move on.
3. Don’t start comparing yourself to this new significant other! it’s all just in your head, where you exaggerate everything and think this new person is a million times better. But fact is, maybe s/he is a complete douche bag who suits your shitty ex. So bless them and good riddance.
4. Concentrate on yourself! Spoil yourself, get a new hobby or skill. Hang out with your friends. Get a job and increase your self confidence. Go to school. Do everything possible to make yourself happy and better. Because there’s no better revenge than being happy and not giving a flying fuck about your ex. :3
5. The memories will fade and you WILL forget your ex. Just make sure to throw all ur ex stuff away so you don’t have any reminders. Delete all pictures of your ex on the computer, camera, phone, etc. Delete text messages, letters, voice mail, etc. Block your ex on facebook, skype, email account, phone, etc. Don’t even dare call or text your ex. No contact for 6 months and you will be on the road to recovery and happiness.
Have faith you will get over your EX and find someone truly meant for you. Someone who will cherish you and treat you like the princess you are. Someone who finds you beautiful in every way, someone who accepts your flaws. That someone is your true one and only :3
I hope my last post helps you. Keep safe and love you all. I thank all the faithful followers who went through this journey with me. Thank you times a million. Without you wonderful people, I would have felt lost and very alone. :?
Anyways: This account will NO LONGER BE ACTIVE. But I’ll keep it just in case. :P
MY main account is laced-wings feel free to message or befriend me there. peace